Research 101 is your starter-kit for college-level research. Improve your research skills with the self-guided tutorials and videos below.
Do you have an assignment to write a research paper or speech but you’re not sure where to start? The lessons in this tutorial will help you become an efficient and savvy researcher.
Use this notebook to keep track of your research process. Download the file or save your own copy to a Google Drive account.
How-to Guides and Videos
- Evaluate Sources for my research
- Cite Sources
- Identify Popular vs. Scholarly Sources
- Identify Types of Sources for ENGL 149
- Use Images and Data Visualizations
- Research Help Desk and Reference Resources