- 2018-19 Annual Report: Inside35
- We have named our annual report Inside 35, and we are introducing a new format that aims to illustrate the impact of our programs on the Cal Poly community and how a library experience can transform lives and define future careers. The library, through all it has to offer, inspires and celebrates every student’s experience of learning, discovery and personal growth.
- 2017-18 Annual Report
- The upcoming renovation of Kennedy Library brings us the opportunity to add one more pillar to our commitment of keeping people at the heart of our mission by showcasing work from across disciplines and connecting individuals to opportunities that will enrich their research and academic experiences at Cal Poly. A few examples included in this report are articles about how the continuous enhancement of the new library management system aims to improve the user experience and make discovery and access to information as seamless as possible; how the library’s exhibits educate visitors; and how our public programs enrich attendees with engaging stories.
- 2016-17 Annual Report
- The academic year 2016-17 was focused on student success: we reached more than half of the student population through research instruction sessions; we saw a dramatic increase in attendance at our Cal Poly Authors events; and we increased the programmatic support for graduate students by offering specialized workshops and assistance for thesis research.
- 2015-16 Annual Report
- In 2015-16, $500,000 in student success fees to the library that allowed us to move forward with some exceptional building transformations. Read about these and other highlights in the 2015-16 report.
- 2015 Annual Publication
- In July 2015, Kennedy Library joined Cal Poly’s division of Academic Programs and Planning, reflecting an emerging vision of the library as an important academic partner in powering student learning and faculty achievement. Read about highlights in 2014-2015.
- 2013 Annual Publication
- The Information Services annual publication is for friends of the Center for Teaching, Learning and Technology, Information Technology Services and Robert E. Kennedy Library. Our highlights include the launching of our new Data Studio, website and blog, as well as recognition of outstanding programs and students.
- 2011-2012 Annual Publication
- Read stories and see media from happenings at the library. This edition includes an interview with Director of Library Information Technology Dale Kohler, who gives an overview of how student feedback has changed the library.
- 2010-2011 Annual Publication
- Kennedy Library celebrates 30 years on the Cal Poly campus. We also take a look at new directions: from the new Leadership Council to new Student Advisory Council; from LibRATS to OLLI at Cal Poly; from Learn by Doing to funds for the future.
- 2009-2010 Annual Publication
- This Annual Publication celebrates the legacy of Dr. Robert E. Kennedy and his wife, Mary. Photos and stories of library events and happenings.
- 2008-2009 First Annual Publication
- 2008 was an amazing year for Kennedy Library. We put together our first-annual publication filled with stories and photos highlighting some of our big events.
News and stories
Read stories on Kennedy Library’s news and stories feed.