- Build the collection to advance Cal Poly learning and research activities.
- Renew borrowed items online; place holds on items currently in use or on order.
Copyright and Fair Use
- Learn about intellectual property issues in research and teaching.
Course and Electronic Reserves
- Supplement students’ required course readings through print copies of course materials and digitized information resources delivered through PolyLearn.
Digital Commons @ Cal Poly
- Contribute your completed scholarship to Cal Poly’s institutional repository for worldwide access and long-term preservation through the DigitalCommons@CalPoly.
- Obtain articles, books, and more from a national network of libraries to supplement the Kennedy Library collection.
Library Instruction Program
- Bring Cal Poly’s College Librarians to your classes to help students acquire discipline-specific research skills as well as lifelong learning skills.
- Help for your questions about library resources via instant messaging (chat), email, or phone, from experienced library staff.
- Plan in-depth research projects and consult on curriculum development with College Librarians.
Scholarly Communication, Author Rights & Digital Scholarship
- Share the results of your research with Scholarly Communication.