Looking for information resources?
- You can use OneSearch to find digital and physical resources in Kennedy Library and beyond. When you are signed into OneSearch, handy request options will appear for items that are not immediately available. These may include physical books/media, digital articles, digital book chapters, and more.
- Many textbooks required for courses are available digitally on our Course Reserves.
- On this Databases page you can search for a specific database. You can also browse by subject or type to identify the right databases for your needs.
- Find the best resources to search for your field or subject on these curated Research Guides.
- The DigitalCommons@CalPoly, is the online digital archive that shares and preserves our community’s research, scholarship and campus publications. These contributions are freely available to view and download from anywhere in the world.
Should you have any more questions on checkout procedures, how long you can keep books and when fines are due, have a look at our pages for borrowing, renewing and requesting materials.
You will find our most precious collections on the fourth floor in Special Collections and Archives; make sure to come and visit.