Looking for information resources?
- Use the “Search Everything” in the right sidebar. This search includes all resources, print and electronic and media available through the library.
- Kennedy Library, and all CSU libraries, will launch a new, shared library software platform in June 2017. Read more on OneSearch.
- Until June 26, 2017, search Polycat for books and journals at Kennedy Library. You can search our databases from anywhere to find what you are looking for.
- The library is also the place where course reserves, course-specific materials, are being held for you.
- Make sure to check DigitalCommons@CalPoly, the online digital archive that shares and preserves our community’s research, scholarship and campus publications. These contributions are freely available to view and download from anywhere in the world.
Should you have any more questions on checkout procedures, how long you can keep books and when fines are due, have a look at our pages for borrowing, renewing and requesting materials.
You will find our most precious collections on the fourth floor in Special Collections and Archives; make sure to come and visit.