The Special Collections and Archives department provides both photocopy and high-quality reproduction services for a fee. Researchers should consult department staff for current prices, procedures, and estimates of turnaround time.
Requests for Reproduction for Personal Research
Reproductions are provided for personal research only and do not include permission to produce, reproduce, publish, exhibit, broadcast, or electronically disseminate the photocopied materials. Permission for these uses must be obtained by separate agreement(s) with the Special Collections and Archives department. In addition, drawings from the collection may not be used to build new structures.
- Prepayment by check is required prior to processing any order. Checks should be payable to Kennedy Library.
- $15.00 per order within the continental United States. Patrons may bill their established FedEx account. Alaska, Hawaii, and International shipments will be priced accordingly.
- Orders are generally sent within 10 business days of receipt of payment; rush fees are double the processing fees.
Photocopies are made only by staff and provided at .25 cents/page.
Obtaining copies does not constitute permission to publish, produce, reproduce, exhibit, broadcast, or disseminate, including in electronic formats. Copies may not be placed in another repository without prior written permission from the Special Collections and Archives department.
The department reserves the right to request the return of photocopies.
The department reserves the right to refuse photocopy requests at its sole and absolute discretion.
Permission to Publish/Produce
To publish, produce, reproduce, exhibit, broadcast, or disseminate Special Collections and Archives materials, including in electronic formats, two forms are necessary:
- Download and complete the Reproduction Worksheet and return it to a Special Collections staff member.
- Before publication or other use, a Permission to Publish Licensing Agreement is also necessary. Licensing fees apply to the commercial use of Special Collections and Archives materials. Consult a staff member for licensing rates and fees.