Faculty or Staff Positions
The Kennedy Library welcomes diversity in our organization, and values the distinctive contributions everyone makes to an inclusive culture of innovation and excellence.
- Archives Processor and Projects Coordinator
- Course Reserves Coordinator
- Associate Dean for Academic Services
- Engineering Librarian
Future Job Openings
We advertise all our openings for staff, librarian, and management positions through the Cal Poly Jobs site. Our librarian and management positions are also advertised nationally.
For further information please contact Shelly Lucas in the Library’s Administrative Office (805) 756-2374.
Student employees are vital to providing library services
Over 100 students are employed by the library in many different positions and offices.
We offer mentoring and training in a collaborative environment where you can acquire excellent customer service and team skills as well as technology and information skills that can help you succeed in your courses and future careers.
- Any jobs openings?
- Check Mustang Jobs to see what is currently available.
- Future job opportunties
- Kennedy Library is one of the largest employer of student assistants on the Cal Poly campus. We hire throughout the year. See the information and links below for the types of jobs available.
We look forward to working with you!