Cell phone, food, and drink policies
- We ask that you turn your cellphone ringers down or off when spending time in the library.
- Please be considerate of other library users and if possible move your conversations into a corridor, balcony, or other non-study areas.
- Following these guidelines is especially important to students working in the quiet study zones — the 4th and 5th floors, and other areas as designated.
Food and drink
- Per Cal Poly’s requirement, all students, employees and visitors must wear a face covering when inside Kennedy Library (Bldg. 35), regardless of their vaccination status.
- Food and beverages are permitted. Masks may be removed only when actively eating and/or drinking.
- Eating is recommended in outdoor spaces including the terraces and the atrium.