Many students need access to the materials reserved for courses. Please be respectful of the checkout guidelines so that everyone in the class has the opportunity to access the material.
- Availability is first-come, first-serve. If course reserve materials are on loan, check Course Reserves search to see when they are due.
- Loan periods are determined by the instructor and vary from 1 to 48 hours.
- Turn in materials at the circulation desk.
- DO NOT put items in the return bins, as these are checked only once per day and you may incur hourly overdue fines.
- $1 per hour up to a maximum of $50 per item.