A photography exhibit using student-engineered images, sounds and textual documents which draw from University Archives materials. The exhibition explores the history of spirit photography through the re-envisioning of history — straining credibility and provoking a rich array of interpretations from viewers.
- Thursday, April 14 through Friday, June 3, 2011
- Robert E. Kennedy Library, Learning Commons 2nd floor
- Exhibition is free and open to the public during regular library hours
More animated GIFs
Click on an image below to see the animated GIF in a new window.
Sponsors & Collaborators
- Sponsored by Library Services, the Liberal Arts and Engineering Studies Program (LAES), and the College of Liberal Arts
- In collaboration with the Cal Poly Department of Architecture and the Theatre and Dance Department
Open House Tours
- April 15 – 16, 2011
- Ongoing between 10am-2pm
- Learning Commons 2nd floor
- Animated gifs engineered by Jessica Wong, Computer Science student
- Ghosted images designed by Anieca Ayler, Journalism student and Joyce Ting, Art & Design student
- Original archival images courtesy of University Archives, Kennedy Library