- What equipment is available for checkout?
- Where else can I checkout equipment?
- Do you have adapters for Mac laptops?
- Where are the scanners and how do I use them?
- Where can I find a stapler, 3-hole punch, tape, etc?
- Is there a copy machine in the library?
- Is there a fax machine in the library?
What equipment is available for checkout?
The following equipment can be checked out from the PolyConnect desk:
- PC laptop computers, computer mice, headphones
- video cameras, voice recorders
- digital still cameras and tripods
- projectors, screens
- Kindles, iPads
- assistive mice, keyboards, headsets
Where else can I check out equipment?
Classroom Technology (formerly MDS) has boatloads of equipment available for checkout. They have offices in Buildings 2 (Education) and 10 (Ag Erhart.)
» Get more information about MDS
Do you have VGA adapters for Mac laptops?
No we don’t, but Classroom Technology does. See previous answer.
Where are the scanners and how do I use them?
There are four scanners on the 2nd floor near the Learning Commons desk.
If you need assistance, a Computer Support Assistant from the Learning Commons or PolyConnect desk can help you.
Where can I find a stapler, 3-hole punch, tape, etc?
Is there a copy machine in the Library?
There are coin operated copy machines on the 1st floor: In the 24-hour study room and near the Research Help Desk.
Is there a fax machine in the Library?
There is a fax machine at Cal Poly Print & Copy on the 1st floor.