About University Archives
- Contact Information
- University Archives is located in the Special Collections department. Click here for contacts and directions.
- Opening Hours
- Click here for hours and location.
Accessing University Archives
University Archives shares Special Collections' access procedurecs and policies.
- Research Access and Reference Requests
- How to use the University Archives collections and how to get assistance. The University Archives Department is staffed to provide access and expertise on its holdings. It is not staffed to do research.
- Reading Room Guidelines
- Holdings of the University Archives Department are available to faculty, staff, students, and the public for research, within conditions imposed by donor agreements and institutional policy.
- Reproductions and Reprographics
- How to get reproduction of items in the collections.
We collect archival and printed materials on the history, growth, and development of Cal Poly. This section provides more information, including other giving opportunities.
- What We Collect
- University Archives collects a wide variety of archival material related to the history, growth, and development of Cal Poly.
- Collection Development
- Collecting guidelines and Cal Poly authors policy statement.
- University Archives welcomes gifts and donations.
- Deaccession Policy
- From Special Collections, guidelines for the Deaccession of Materials.