The department provides reprographic services for a fee. Researchers should consult the staff for current prices, procedures, and estimates of turnaround time. The Archives provides reprographic services on a prepaid basis only.
Staff does all photocopying. All research copies include identifying institutional provenance stamps.
Requests for Reproduction for Personal Research
Reproductions are provided for personal research only and do not include permission to produce, reproduce, publish, exhibit, broadcast, or electronically disseminate the materials consulted by the researcher. Permission for these uses must be obtained by separate agreement(s) with the Special Collections Department. In addition, drawings from the collection may not be used to build new structures.
- Payment Terms
- Prepayment by check is required prior to processing any order. Checks should be payable to Kennedy Library.
- $15.00 per order within the continental United States. Patrons may bill their established FedEx account. Alaska, Hawaii, and International shipments will be priced accordingly.
- Delivery Time
- Orders are generally sent within 10 business days of receipt of payment; rush fees are double the processing fees.
Photocopies are made only by staff and provided at .25 cents/page. Same-day service is available for an additional charge.
Obtaining copies is contingent on disclosure of purpose and does not constitute permission to publish, produce, reproduce, exhibit, broadcast, or disseminate, including in electronic formats. Copies may not be placed in another repository without prior written permission from the Special Collections Department.
The department reserves the right to request the return of photocopies.
The department reserves the right to refuse reprographic requests at its sole and absolute discretion.
Permission to Publish/Produce
To publish, produce, reproduce, exhibit, broadcast, or disseminate Special Collections materials, including in electronic formats, two forms are necessary:
- Download and complete the Reproduction Worksheet and return it to a Special Collections staff member.
- Before publication or other use, a Permission to Publish Licensing Agreement is also necessary. Licensing fees apply to the commercial use of Special Collections materials. Consult a staff member for licensing rates and fees.