Services for Students
Online Video Tutorials
We have video tutorials to show you how to use our online services or how to improve your research skills.
» Check out the tutorials page
- Information and Research Assistance
- Information and instructional staff members help students find and evaluate information for assignments and research.
- Specialized Research Consultation
- College librarians provide in depth advice on research resources and search strategies.
- Learning Commons
- Research and technology consultation in a technology-enabled collaborative environment.
- Senior Projects
- Students' culminating projects are deposited in the library.
- Copying, color printing, digital file printing, and faxing services.
- Digitized information resources to supplement required course readings
- Article Databases
- Over 100 online databases, including many with full-text articles
- Cal Poly's online catalog of books, journals, and other holdings
- Interlibrary Loan
- Find books, journal articles, and dissertations not available at the Kennedy Library or through Link+.
- Around-the-clock access to professional librarian consultation through virtual chat
- Find It
- Find full text journal articles from bibliographic citations
- Interlibrary loan delivered to Cal Poly or your choice of libraries—usually in 2-3 days.