GIS Day at Cal Poly, November 15, 2006
GIS Day 2006 was a huge success. With fifteen exhibitors, four presenters and over 200 attendees, the event brought together professionals, professors, students and people from the community.
"Our goal was to introduce people who knew how to use GIS with people who have projects that GIS would enhance; getting GIS users across campus together so they could brainstorm with other GIS users and walk away with new ideas," said Carol Schuldt of Cal Poly's Kennedy Library and the GIS Day event coordinator.
- Russ White/Cal Poly NRM - GIS at Cal Poly's Swanton Ranch
- Stephanie Rozek/I.K. Curtis Services, Inc. - Digital Aerial Imagery and GIS
- David Yun/City of SLO - Using GIS at the City of San Luis Obispo
- Tom Mastin/Cal Poly BRAE - GIS in Agriculture Minor at Cal Poly
- Cal Poly GIS in Agriculture
- Cal Poly GIS in Agriculture Minor Program
- City of Atascadero
- City of San Luis Obispo
- City of Santa Maria
- California Department of Transportation (Caltrans)
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CDF)
- Fort Hunter Liggett
- I. K. Curtis Services, Inc.
- The Land Conservancy
- Mike Bobbitt & Associates
- Regional Water Quality Control Board (RWQCB)
- RRM Design
- San Luis Obispo County
- Swanton Ranch (Cal Poly NRM Dept.)
- The Wallace Group