Electronic Reserves, such as supplemental course readings or homework solutions, are available in your PolyLearn course in a content block in the right-hand navigation.
Problems with PolyLearn?
For comprehensive assistance using PolyLearn, please see PolyLearn Support.
More information for faculty users
See Submission Guidelines for more information on integrating Course Reserves with your PolyLearn pages.
Use the latest version of Acrobat Reader
You can get the latest version from the Adobe Acrobat Reader download page. Need more help? Try Adobe’s troubleshooting PDF problems page.
When printing, choose the Acrobat Printer icon. If you try to print using a different button, your pages may be blank.
Need help downloading or viewing electronic reserve files? Here are some tips that can help you:
- Have your barcode from your Cal Poly card handy
If your Student ID card is not activated, go to the Library Front Desk or call 756-5760.
- Go to the Course Reserves page
- Search for your course section by course and instructor name
- If available, the material’s description or call number will say “Electronic Copy Available”.
- Click “View image” to start the authentication process