History of Cal Poly Science Café
The Science Café Advisory Group, convened in 2008, provided valuable inspiration and guidance to the Cal Poly Science Café at Robert E. Kennedy Library in its first two years. Thank you for your support!
The Science Café Advisory Group:
- Anna Gold, University Librarian
- Professor John Keller (Physics)
- Professor Jane Lehr (Ethnic Studies and Women's & Gender Studies)
- Michael D. Miller, Vice Provost for Information Services & CIO
- Cornel Morton, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Professor Robb Moss (Civil & Environmental Engineering)
- Patricia Ponce, Associate Ombuds for Student Ombuds Services
- Jeanine M. Scaramozzino, College Librarian for Science and Mathematics
- Catherine Trujillo, Kennedy Library Exhibits Coordinator
Science Café programs were developed, coordinated, and expanded under the leadership of Cynthia Perrine from 2009 through 2011. Her contributions to the success of Cal Poly Science Café were invaluable.
For an overview of the diverse programs offered by the Cal Poly Science Café, please see Past Events to explore photos and get more information.