Head, Special Collections and Archives
- Develop and manage the rich holdings of the university archives and special collections that support the curriculum of the seven colleges on campus. Areas of strength include architecture and the built environment of California, local and regional history, and fine press and artists' books of or about California.
- Collaborates with colleagues from the Kennedy Library and across the campus to support a growing digital collections program, including collecting and managing born-digital materials.
- Promote and expand the use of special collections.
- Oversees planning and implementation of special collections priorities, goals, workflows, and policies.
- Consult with constituencies across campus, including faculty and administrators.
- MSIS with a concentration in archives and records administration, University at Albany – SUNY, Albany, New York, 2004
- MA English, West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania, 2000
- Thesis — A Bakhtinian Perspective of Virginia Woolf's Mrs. Dalloway and The Book of Hours
- BA English and sociology, Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 1986
- Certified Archivist, Academy of Certified Archivists, 2006
California Polytechnic State University
Head, Special Collections and University Archives
Northern Arizona University
Manuscripts and Digital Content Curator
Schaffer Library, Special Collections and Archives
University of California, San Diego
Mandeville Special Collections and Archives, Geisel Library
Drickamer, Lee and Peter Runge. Northern Arizona University: Buildings as History. Tucson: University of Arizona Press, forthcoming fall of 2011.
Directory of Repositories of Historical Documents in the Capital District of New York. 2006. Edited and compiled by Peter Runge with assistance from Susan D'Entremont. Albany: New York.
"Preliminary Results of the Arizona Summit Matrix" — presented at the Arizona History Convention, April 2011
"The Arizona Summit: Observations on Process, Product, and Possibilities" — Presented at the Society of American Archivists Annual Meeting, August 2009
"Fundamentals of a Digital Archives: the Colorado Plateau Digital Archives" — Presented at the Geoscience Annual Meeting, September 2008
"So You Want to Go Digital" — Presented at the Museum Association of Arizona, May 2006
"Arizona Digital Archives for Historical Research" — Presented at the Arizona History Convention, April 2006
- Cooperative collection development strategies
- Information ethics
- Donor relations