Welcome! I am your business librarian and I am here to help you to find and use high quality information sources.
Need research right away? Go to our Research Guides.
- Daptiv (formerly eProject.com)
- Telicor (telecom startup)
- Waggoner Edstrom
- Moss Adams LLP
- Mammoth Research (my own business)
- Deliver high-level business research support to faculty, students and the Cal Poly community
- Work collaboratively with teaching faculty to advance the educational aims of Orfalea College of Business
- Provide specialized consultancy in all areas of business and including accounting, economics, finance, industrial technology, international business, law, management, and marketing
- Build curriculum-aligned collections that support college learning outcomes for Orfalea College of Business
- Prepare business students to succeed in their information rich or information poor working environments
Master of Library and Information Science. University of Washington, WA (1999)
Bachelor of Arts. University of California Santa Barbara, CA (1985)
Bieraugel, Mark."Big Data Studio for Big Data Literacy" American Libraries Association Annual Conference: Anaheim, CA. Jun. 2012. Available at: http://works.bepress.com/mbieraug/2
Bieraugel, Mark."Are Three Heads Better Than One?" California Academic and Research Libraries Conference: San Diego, CA. Apr. 2012. Available at: http://works.bepress.com/mbieraug/1
Mark Bieraugel, Rachel Goon, Alexis McMillan-Clifton, Candyce Rennegarbe, Christopher Soran. "Understanding the Student Perspective: How to Create Open, Inviting, and Responsible Learning Environments Using Technology" Lily Conference on College and University Teaching: Washington D.C. 2011.