Architecture and Environmental Design Librarian
Hello! Please feel free to contact me with questions, requests or suggestions concerning your information needs. You can also arrange with me to perform everything from one-on-one consultations to supplementary classroom instruction to fully collaborative, course-specific instructional design. To get started with self-directed research, please see our subject-based research guides.
- Cultivate relationships with students and faculty with an eye towards understanding research habits and meeting information needs.
- Collaborate with faculty to create both generalized and course-specific resources and instruction sessions.
- Encourage research self-sufficiency through hands-on instruction and clearly-designed research guides.
- Promote the value of new and underutilized resources and technologies.
- (2007) MA, Library and Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- (2003) MFA, MA, Painting and Drawing, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- (1997) BFA, Painting and Drawing, University of Minnesota
Areas of Research and Professional Interest
- Methods of visualizing information
- Serendipity in research and the creative process
- The role of text in organizing and describing the intangible
- (2008) Yale University Kress Fellow in Art Librarianship
- (2006) WISC-TV Top-Notch Teacher Award for Madison School and Community Recreation’s Art Cart Program, Madison, WI