Finding Scholarly Journal Articles and Conference Papers
- Google Scholar
- Peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, abstracts and articles from academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories, universities and other scholarly and research organizations in many disciplines.
- MathSci Net
- Mathematics literature, journals, conference proceedings, and books
- Preprint and e-print (primary and secondary) mathematics documents: algebraic geometry to general topology to spectral theory (UC Davis front end of ArXiv Mathematics Section)
- Web of Science
- 150 scientific disciplines: agriculture, astronomy, biochemisty, biology, biotechnology, chemistry, materials science, mathematics, medicine, neuroscience, oncology, physics, plant sciences, veterinary science, zoology, etc.
- MPRESS: Mathematics Preprint Search Service
- Preprint European servers.
- AMS Directory of Mathematics Preprint and E-Print Servers
- Lists current homepage URLs and email contacts mathematical preprint and e-print servers throughout the world
- Geoscience, mineralogy and crystallography, general mineralogy, mineralogy of silicates, and mineralogy of non-silicates
- Open access version of the CRC Concise Encyclopedia of Mathematics
- Math Forum@Drexel
- Open website of problems and puzzles, online mentoring, research, team problem solving, collaborations, and professional development.
- MathDL: The MAA Mathematical Sciences Digital Library
- Mathematical Association of America resources for both teachers and students of mathematics
For more information Ask Us in-person, by phone, email or chat.