Finding Scholarly Journal Articles and Trade MagazinesWhat is scholarly publication?
- A premiere business database which provides full-text articles from a number of news, trade and professional publications, including American Printer, Graphic Arts Monthly and other GrC titles.
- Academic Search Elite
- Indexes core scholarly journals and popular magazines in a wide variety of subject areas, including ethnic and multicultural studies. Some full text articles available.
- Expanded Academic ASAP
- Indexes publications from a variety of subject areas; includes some publications relevant to the printing industry. Some articles are available full text online.
- Applied Science and Technology Abstracts
- Indexes over 350 journals in engineering and technology, including some titles related to the printing process.
- Use PolyCat, the online catalog, to find books (and other materials) in the Kennedy Library.
- Use Link+ to find and order books available at other California libraries. The books arrive at the Kennedy Library Circulation Desk within 3 days for you to check out.
If you don’t find the book you need in PolyCAT or LINK+, submit an interlibrary loan request.
For more information about locating books, read the "Finding Books" page.