City and Regional Planning
Guides and Information
- The Kennedy Library online catalog of books, journals, and other resources.
- Didn’t find what you need in PolyCat? Check out our Finding Books page for more options.
Finding Journal Articles
- Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
- Indexes architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and urban planning journals published internationally from 1860s to date. No full-text.
- Urban Studies and Planning: A Sage Full-text Collection
- Full text of 12 core planning and policy journals, including some coverage beginning in the early 1970s. Tip: Go into advanced search and select “Keywords” from the drop-down box before beginning to search.
- This database provides in-depth coverage of business issues and management techniques. It indexes a number of construction-related journals. More than half of the articles are available in full-text.
- Sociological Abstracts
- Includes urban studies, sociology, anthropology, demography, race relations, law, and other related topics. No full-text.
- Academic Search Elite
- This is an extensive database covering the humanities and social sciences, with coverage of a variety of journals relevant to planning. Some full-text.