This post was written by Tim Strawn, Director of Information Resources at Kennedy Library.
For the first time, Cal Poly researchers have access to Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI) which is accessible via our Web of Science platform.
We now have access to citations and abstracts from over 1,300 arts and humanities journals, with coverage from 2004 to present. A&HCI also includes citations for disciplines that include social science and natural science journals.
Also, using a new journal article demand and use model developed by Kennedy Library staff, we have strategically added electronic subscriptions to highly requested journal titles and content that will support new or growing programs. Cal Poly faculty and students now have access to the following e-journals:
- International Journal of Engineering Education
- Journal of Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research
- Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
- Journal of Forensic Sciences
- Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Nature Biotechnology
- Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
- Science Translational Medicine