Top six reasons why we love Kennedy Library on rainy days
Cal Poly has been a little damp lately, but don’t let that get you down! Rainy days are a chance to puddle jump or stay inside with a book and a mug of tea, so to honor them we’ve created a list of the six things we love about Kennedy Library on rainy days.
6. You can hear the rain from floors 4 and 5, providing a relaxing background to any quiet study time.
5. The atrium garden looks absolutely breathtaking in the rain (and in the sun too, for that matter).
4. Sheltered bike racks! These bike racks are great for any cyclist who forgot to bring their plastic bag seat cover to campus.
3. Studying, of course. It’s hard to concentrate when the sun is shining and the beach is calling, but rainy days are perfect for heading to Kennedy Library for some quality coursework.
2. Julian’s is great all the time, but rainy days practically beg for hot chocolate (or tea, or coffee, etc.).
1. There are couches, and giant pillows, and central heating, making the library the coziest place to curl up for a nice nap.
These are our favorite things about rainy days at Kennedy Library, but we’re sure there are more! What are yours?