Print, Copy, Scan
Default: Double-sided, B&W
Due to overwhelming student popularity (and okay, to be green, too), we print double-sided, black & white.
Need to print one-sided? Color?
You can! See the Printing Defaults page to find out how to change the defaults.
We offer many services at Kennedy Library, including 14 laser-printers and access to specialty printing. See the links below to find out how you can print while at Kennedy Library, where to find copiers, where you can send a fax, or how to access a scanner.
Print to our laser printers
- Print from library/lab computers
- Print from your personal laptop
- Default print settings / how to change them
Print CAD drawings, oversize, or high-quality
Copy, Fax, Scan
Pay by PolyCard
PolyCard printers require payment by PolyCard.
Need to pay cash?
You can use cash, credit cards and debit cards at Cal Poly Print & Copy, located in the 24-hour Room on the 1st Floor.
- Save your document to a USB drive or
- Email the document to yourself
- Open the document at Cal Poly Print & Copy
- They'll help you with the rest
- Library computers print to PolyCard printers
- 14 PolyCard printers throughout library (see list)
- All 14 printers are accessible from
- $.10 per side, black and white ($.20 for a double-sided copy)
- $.20 per side, color ($.40 for a double-sided copy)
- Prices determined by ITS (more info)
- Get more information