Download the Learning Commons Software Policies PDF document.
Requesting Software for the Labs
- Review current lab software
In response to feedback from our users, the library is no longer accepting requests to add software to computer labs. With over 120 common software applications currently in our software load, we cannot add specialized, department-specific applications without compromising performance for other users.
Improving performance was also a factor in the decision to create a separate software load to support data visualization/CAD applications (like SolidWorks, ArcGIS, and AutoCAD) on some-but not all-public computers in the library.
If you wish to suggest software applications for the library to consider adding or removing, you may do so here:
- Download the policy and request form [PDF]
- Note: Copyright and software licenses will be strictly followed
- Submit completed form
- In Person: Leave the completed form at the Learning Commons or PolyConnect Desk
- Campus Mail: Send your completed form via campus mail to Jane Worthy, Library