An exhibition exploring kinetic themes in architecture and art
reKinetic is a group installation featuring Cal Poly students, faculty, and community members with works incorporating reclaimed materials. The result is a dynamic exhibition of innovative installations and sculptures, which respond to their environment either by human interaction, internal mechanism, or natural elements.
- Exhibit: Thursday, April 15 Sunday, June 6, 2010
- Location: Robert E. Kennedy Library, Learning Commons 2nd floor. The exhibition is free and open to the public during regular library hours.
- Sponsors: Library Services and the Cal Poly Architecture Department
- Given by: CAED reKinetic Design Studio students
- Date: Open House Friday April 16, 2010
- Time: 3:00pm to 3:45pm
- Location: 2nd floor Learning Commons
- Exhibit eCard (PDF)
Metered parking is available in the H2 lot adjacent to the Library. Additional parking is available by purchasing a $5.00 general use permit from the Grand Avenue kiosk.
» More Parking Information