M:OME — Modern Sustainable Living, Fall 2006
- Exhibit: October 27 — December 15, 2006
- Opening Reception: Friday October 27th 3:30pm – 5pm
- Genius of the M:OMENT: Wednesday, November 8 from 4pm to 5pm
- More information: Curator, Catherine Trujillo at 756-2305
- The exhibit and events are at the Learning Commons, on the 2nd floor of Kennedy Library.
The M:OME mission is simple: create modern design that belongs to its climate and region, sustains itself and its owners while supporting community and environment alike. M:OME — Modern Sustainable Living, an exhibition hosted by the Learning Commons and sponsored by the Robert E. Kennedy Library features the design work of architects Laura Joines-Novotny and Tom Di Santo, Faculty in the College of Architecture and Environmental Design, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
The exhibition, at the Learning Commons on the 2nd floor of Kennedy Library, includes architectural design, process drawings, watercolor renderings, furniture, and lifestyle product design, all demonstrating M:OME's innovative development of repeatable design incorporating proven sustainable technologies.
Learn more about Sustainable Architecture
Kennedy Library has an online guide listing videos, books and web sites about sustainable architecture.