The collection of photos attests to Taiwan’s transformation from an agrarian past into a high-technology nation at present. Through images, the exhibition introduces digital life in Taiwan and their goal of becoming a “knowledge-based economy.” By viewing these photos, spectators may gain a better understanding of Taiwan, one of Asia’s most advanced e-economies.
- Thursday, November 18 – Thursday, December 2, 2010
- Robert E. Kennedy Library, 2nd floor Café Gallery
- Exhibition is free and open to the public during regular library hours.
- The Asian Studies Minor Program, Cal Poly and Taipei Economic and Cultural Office, Los Angeles
- Related Links
- Cal Poly History Department
- Exhibit Poster (PDF)
Andrew D. Morris
Department Chair, History