Who Uses the Library?
How often do you use the Cal Poly Library? Check all that apply?
|Only during finals||51||5.40%|
|Never. Why not?||28||3.08%|
Reasons for having never used the library
The following responses were given as reasons by the 28 people who responded "Never" to this question.
- Almost never, because people are too noisy, even in designated
- quiet areas.
- Because I don't need to
- can't stand the environment
- cant focus there
- Confusing on where to find stuff/study
- Don't need to.
- have not had a reason to go yet.
- Have not had to yet
- Have yet to need to
- haven't needed to yet :)
- I am easily distracted and my room is very quiet. Also I do not want to have to get out of my sweats to go to the library.
- i don't know if there will be available rooms to study in
- I dont need to
- I have an office that I study in when on campus.
- I only use the Architecture library
- I prefer to study elsewhere. The only time I have used the library is to meet with a group.
- I prefer to study with nobody else around
- I rarely use the library because as a graduate student, I have an office. I'll occasionally go to the library to search for resources, but that was not an option on this survey.
- I study better in the comfort of my own home.
- I use the study lounge in my dorm. I only go when I need to get a book.
- It is easier for me to study at home
- it's hard for me to find a comfortable place to study
- no need. i use the study lounges.
- no reason to...
- Rather go home. No distractions
- study in my room
- Too far.
- too stuffy, too cold, too crowded, slow internet