Numb3rs at the Library
From Kennedy Library's 2008 Annual Publication (23MB PDF).
- 0 Cost to Campus Users
- Patrons can get their hands on millions of articles, books, videos and more.
- 1 Kennedy Library
- Students vote Kennedy Library as the best study spot on campus.
- 7 College Librarians
- Whatever their college, students and faculty have a personal information coach who's ready to help make sense of a world of information.
- 20 Group Study Rooms
- Including our eight new collaboration spaces on the second floor equipped with flat-screen displays that hook up to computers for information sharing.
- 24 Hours
- We're open! We've got a 24-Hour Study Room as well as online services that are on around the clock.
- 300 Computers
- Including 20 wireless laptops available for checkout. We've also got a wireless Internet network on every floor.
- 1400 Seats
- On five floors so students can study, read, think and work alongside their classmates.
- $1.6 Million What Cal Poly Spends
- Each year to buy books, articles and databases selected for the needs of students and faculty.
- 7.9 Million Books
- Available to patrons through the Link+ borrowing system through Kennedy Library.