Cell Phone, Food, and Drink Policies
- We ask that you turn your cell-phone ringers down or off when spending time in the library.
- Please be considerate of other library users and if possible move your conversations into a corridor, balcony, or other non-study area.
- Following these guidelines is especially important to students working in the quiet study zones — the 4th and 5th floors, and other areas as designated.
Food and drink
- You are welcome to bring your drink and food into the library, with the exception of the University Archives and Special Collections (Room 409).
- Please note that you're asked to keep your food and drink away from computers.
- Please be considerate in disposing of containers, wrappers, and bottles (recycling encouraged!).
- Please avoid consuming messy or strong-smelling food in the library since this can disturb other library users.