Graduate Student Study Room Policies
Guidelines for use
- Only currently enrolled graduate students at California Polytechnic State University may use the Graduate Study Rooms (301 and 401 Kennedy Library).
- The rooms are available only during main library hours.
- Graduate patrons must present a valid ID card to the library staff at the circulation desk to check out a key to Room 301 or 401.
- Library materials left in the room unattended will be returned to the shelf.
- The library cannot be responsible for the loss of personal items left in Rooms 301 or 401.
- The library's general food and cell phone policies apply in Rooms 301 or 401.
Guidelines for locker use
- 12 mobile lockers are available for quarterly check out
- Lockers may be renewed
- Overdue fines are $1/day
- Exact due dates and times are posted through My PolyCat
- Replacement charge for lost keys is $75
- Library materials in the lockers MUST be checked out to the borrower.
- Food and drinks may not be stored in lockers overnight.
- The library may occasionally check lockers for library materials.
Please contact Anna K. Gold, University Librarian.