Access Services includes the following areas:
- Creates and maintains borrower and circulation records and statistics, maintains general stack collections.
- » See the Circulation Services web page.
- Course Reserves
- Delivers required or collateral reading materials selected by faculty in print or electronic format
- » See the Course Reserves web page.
- InterLibrary Services
- Borrows on demand physical and electronic materials owned by other libraries and reciprocally lends to other libraries.
- » See the ILS web page.