What kinds of jobs can students do in the Library?
- Student and faculty support services
- Circulation, course reserves, interlibrary services, reference services, College Librarian support, and Geographic Information Systems services (GIS).
» Read more about student jobs supporting services for students and faculty.
- Technology and graphics services
- Learning Commons/computer lab support, software programming, desktop and server support, web development, graphics, print design.
» Read more about technology and graphics services.
- Special Support positions
- Special Collections and University Archives support, including exhibits, graphics, and event support; book and journal acquisitions; facilities and events support; administrative support.
» Read more about other services and special support positions.
We look forward to working with you!