Accessibility in the Building
The Kennedy Library building meets the needs of visitors for physical accessibility in several ways:
- Accessible ramps insure access to the Library main entrance.
- Library entry doors open automatically when approaching from either direction.
- Elevators at the rear of the building provide access to the upper levels.
- Restrooms on all five floors (behind elevators) include accessible accommodations.
- Computer labs include accessible student and instructor stations with adjustable height tables and adaptive software.
Do you need assistance?
Visitors with questions about accessibility or requiring immediate assistance to retrieve materials or use the building facilities are encouraged contact the Library's Circulation Desk. Stop by or call 805-756-5760.
For broader accessibility questions, requests for future assistance or to express concerns, please contact Kennedy Library Accessibility Advocate Jesse Vestermark at 756-2640 or by email.
For more ways to get help, see our Ask page for IM, email and other resources.